Friday, May 14, 2010

Experimenting with Photos - Law School

This was my team for the very awesome New York City scavenger hunt during orientation, and these are some of the people that I ended up spending the most time with at school. We were at least in all the same classes.
Me and Teri Sulmers - one of my best study buddies. This was halloween, by the way.
Me with my other study buddies, Michelle Wang and Kim Donnelly. This was just last night, celebrating the end of 1L year.
And this is just a picture that I took one day during a lunch break from studying. My school's in a pretty cool neighborhood.

2 comments:

  1. i'm going to like this little blog...i'll be one of your followers. and, i really love washington square, too. so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats on finishing your first year of law school! enjoy russia! jeff and i love blogs so we'll add this to ours. :)

    ReplyDelete